The moment you get a kick-start for your individual careers, your life gets a new dimension for it. Up till now, it was your private life in which you indulged in but when you get welcomed with an official status of your own, you have a new duty to manage. It is then called as your professional life. Slowly and gradually one gets to understand how both these two dimensions are completely different from each other. Not every job that you get will adjust with the personal life-style you have been leading all this while. Because a professional life has its own requirements which have to be matched according to a specific decorum it is dominated with. One of the requirements which your work life expects from you is your well kept and accorded outfits. Inside a work place you not only represent yourself, but also your company, so it is very significant to be dressed accordingly.
We understand that formals cost some good bucks, so not everyone can afford to have a classy wardrobe for their daily official on-goings. But there is one smart way to take few of your outfits and then mix and match them with each other to have a more office wear than you actually have. It is not everyone’s cup of tea to be a good judge in appropriate mixing shirts with prefect colored trousers. So here are we to your rescue.
We have shortlisted 7 best and smart combinations for work outfits which can easily impress anyone.
1. Any big-check shirt with beige trousers and dark brown formal shoes
2. Plain dark colored shirt with light shade trousers and brown shoes
3. A small-check shirt with grey trousers and burgundy formal shoes
4. A light blue shirt with black trousers and black formal shoes
5. Any striped shirt, blue blazer with dark blue trousers and brown formal shoes
6. A navy blue shirt with beige trousers and brown formal shoes
7. A plain white shirt with dark shade tie, grey trousers, grey blazer, and black formal shoes
So all in all if you want to practice this above mentioned mix and matching you would need these clothes:
- White shirt
- Big and small check shirts
- Striped shirt
- Black trouser
- Grey trouser
- Beige trouser
- Plain dark colored shirt
- Plain light colored shirt
- Black/Brown formal shoes