Great news for all the Techno freaks.
Flipkart is set to launch the Moto E4 Plus as its exclusive Smartphone. The official India launch date is July 12.
Moto India which is the official Twitter handle for Motorola India has confirmed this exclusive partnership with Flipkart for the upcoming Moto E4 Plus. The Smartphone Moto E4 Plus will be unveiled at 12 noon. It will be an open sale, as the users are not required to pre-register for the Moto E4 Plus.
Expected price of Moto E4 Plus in India
This Smartphone comes with 5000 mAh battery, which is the highlighting feature of this Smartphone. The battery of this Smartphone is supposed to last two days. However, a smaller Moto E4 is currently priced at Rs 8,999 in India but it has a 2800 mAh battery.
Moto E4 Plus has a price of $179.99, which comes to around Rs 11,600 plus. If the Moto E4 Plus costs under Rs 12,000, this Smartphone could bring about competition in the market.
The Moto C Plus with a 4000 mAh battery was launched in India at a price of Rs 6,999.
Features of Moto E4 Plus
It is quite similar to the Moto G5 Smartphone in looks. It has a slightly curved back with a round rear camera unit, which is extremely prominent. It has antenna bands running on top and bottom of the rear of the device sporting a metal design. An additional feature includes the front home button that has the fingerprint scanner embedded inside it.
Other specifications include:
- 5-inch HD resolution display (1080 x 720 pixels),
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor,
- 2GB RAM coupled with two storage options 16GB or 32GB,
- The camera on the back is 13MP,
- The front camera is 5MP,
- 5000 mAh battery,
- runs Android Nougat 7.1.1.
- uses a micro-USB port for charging
- it comes with a water-repellent coating to protect your smartphone against splashes, etc,
- Bluetooth version 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Ambient Light, Magnetometer (e-compass) and Fingerprint reader.
- 4G enabled Smartphone