White sneakers are the new trend. White is the new black. White sneakers are a must have. If you have them, cool, if not, go buy one for yourself now. Why? You will know in the next few minutes. White sneakers are good to go with absolutely anything, literally. From casuals to formals, these help you increase your looks and add on to your personality. White sneakers are everything that a person needs at this moment. White sneakers are like a pair of jeans, everyone owns them, but only a few know how to carry them. White sneakers demand a lot of care and maintenance for the obvious reasons. You need to wear them carefully and need to ensure that they don’t look dirty. You need to clean them immediately you see a stain. Also, you need to know that there are majorly two types of sneakers, high top and low top. Which one to go for? We would suggest low tops because they can be carried with any outfit. High tops look a little sporty and cannot be carried with formals and many other types of attire.
So today, to sought out your confusions, we have brought for you some amazingly sharp yet elegant looks that are not only going to help you stand outside the crowd but will also help you set the trend (or at least be a part of it).
1. White Sneakers + Plain White T-Shirt + Blue Denim Jeans
2. White Sneakers + Blue Denim Jeans + Green Half Sleeved Henley
3. White Sneakers + Navy Blue Henley T-Shirt + Blue Denim Jeans
4. White Sneakers + Plain White T-Shirt + Checked Shirt + Blue Rugged Denim Jeans
5. White Sneakers + Grey T-shirt + Black Leather Jacket + Blue Denim Jeans
6. White Sneakers + Black T-shirt + Blue Blazer + Blue Denim Jeans
7. White Sneakers + Bomber Jacket + Black T-Shirt + Black Denim Jeans
8. White Sneakers + Black Polo T-Shirt + Dark Blue Chinos
9. White Sneakers + Wool Jacket + Wool Sweater + White Shirt + Grey Denim Jeans