In the midst of a flood in Covid-19 cases, the Rajasthan government has made the RT-PCR test obligatory for individuals entering the state and those going outside. Other than closing the schools, the state government has additionally forced a night time limit and requested the conclusion of multiplexes,
1) According to the rules, the night time curfew will stay in power from 8 pm to 6 am.
2) The state government has requested the suspension of Classes 1 to 9 at schools from April 5 to 19.
3) The public authority likewise confined the quantity of individuals at parties to a limit of 100.
4) College classes, aside from conclusive year understudies, will stay suspended during the time frame yet students can take their pragmatic tests with earlier consent.
5) Nursing and clinical schools will stay utilitarian as prior.
6) It will be required for explorers from outside the state to present a negative Covid test report, not old than 72 hours before appearance in Rajasthan.
7) Dining at Hotels and cafes during the time limitation hours has been denied while home conveyance of food has been permitted.
8) Swimming surveys activities will likewise stay suspended during the time frame.
Rajasthan on Sunday revealed 1,729 new Covid cases which pushed the disease count to 3,39,325, while two fatalities incurred significant damage in the state to 2,829, as per an authority report. There are12,878 dynamic cases in the state.
India announced 93,249 new COVID-19 cases and 513 Covid related passings just now, educated the Union Health Ministry on Sunday morning.