While looking at those lustrous and voluminous tresses, you would have fallen in love and crave for the same from quite some time now? But do you know it is not as hard as cracking the ice or another such thing to achieve such beautiful hair. Getting those lovely looking hair is no more a big deal in this fast track life, but yes taking a bit of time, just like some seconds to some minutes could offer you a long and healthy hair. You are eager to know how?
Let’s find some easy to implement quick tips which promises nourished and beautiful hair:
- Hair do possess some natural oils, which gets loosen up by washing your hair regularly. Make sure you do not wash your hair every day, with those harsh shampoos as gradually you may leave yourself with rough and dry hair. You can take shower in that case, but keep distance from any rigid application on your hair regularly.
- A good massage with shampoo is also necessary to get that flawless looking hair. Later follow it by applying some conditioner only to the length of the hair. Do not over massage shampoo on the scalp. Try not to apply conditioner directly on to the scalp as it makes your hair fall.
- It is known by lesser people, but it is true. Brushing your hair while they are wet lead to more hair fall than doing it when it’s all dried up. Wet hair stretches more and has a tendency to break. Too much brushing is also harmful as they say that brushing 100 strokes is mandate, but it holds no truth. Brush them as required, do not overdo.
- While drying your hair makes sure you do it naturally. Blow drying is quite an accessible and easier way to dry up those tresses. But it later makes hair brittle and quite tangled. Try imposing natural ways like leave it and let the natural air do its work.
- Eat food that is healthy does all the magic and supplies all the necessary nutrients to gain those beautiful long tresses. It has also been said that what you eat shows on your face and hair, so if you are undergoing hair fall, it could be that you might not be under the best food regime.
- Essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 fatty acids, promote healthy skin, hair and nails. You should eat some of these foods, which are rich in omega-3, every day. You should also include – Flax seed oil, Walnuts, almonds, milk, Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid in your diet as these are very important for your hair health.
- Avoid daily heating of hair by blow dryers, hair straightness and curlers, instead go natural and let those waves do the magic. Hair styling products like sprays and gels are also responsible for diminishing the quality of hair leading to several hair problems.
- The most important tip is oil your hair on a regular basis. If you are too tied up with your work commitments make sure that at least you don’t lack in massaging your hair with oil.
All you need to do is follow these quick tips in your daily routine and let your hair do the talking.