Delhi has always been in the hit lists of the foodies. The capital city is one such place where one could find anything when it comes to food. The overly populated city is not only known for its ancient history, historical monuments, top class 5 star hotels, crowded markets, exciting nightlife, active lifestyle, fine restaurants and yes of –course the delicious street foods. All the food lovers or shall we say foodaholics, watch out as we have listed below some mouth-watering delights and the places which holds the title of housing best food in the city that you must not miss out on.
- Chandni Chowk: We bet whenever asked about where the best street is available in Delhi every single individual will undoubtedly mention the Chandni Chowk. And why not when it serves you with all the best street food from probably all around the country. The place is famous for chat, golgappe, masala dosa, dhai bhalla, chole bhature and a variety of non-vegetarian cuisines. And yes how could one not mention he famous paranthe wali gali which serves you a variety of delicious paranthas which are nation famous. The place not only witnesses the localities but also tourists from all around the world including many celebrities.
- Dilli Haat: It is counted among one of the most popular shopping destination in Delhi. But let us tell you it is much more than just a shopping end. Here one may get all the famous cuisines from around the country ranging from the special daal baati churma from Rajasthan to the special Hyderabadi Thali.
- Khan Market: This is place that would never let you down with the never-ending options that it holds. This is a perfect destination for the people who are looking for all- Shopping, Entertainment and FOOD! Did we mention the famous Khan Chacha magnetizes tourists from all around the world for his delicious treats?
- Cannaught Place: The center of the city is always crowded with youth and tourists. The place has it all. It is well known among the non vegetarians of the city for the famous mutton samosas, non-veg rolls and other variety of non vegetarian dishes. Also do not miss out on the mouth-watering ice paan.
- Netaji Subash Place: Visited Delhi and didn’t tried the famous pasta of Billu’s Food Hut? Let us tell you that you have missed on something very huge. This place is counted one among the best hygienic places in the city serving street foods. Never miss out on these as it is worth every calorie.