Nobel Peace Prize & Bharat Ratna winner Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, MC, commonly known as Mother Teresa was a Roman Catholic religious sister and missionary who lived most of her life in India. On 28 August, to commemorate the 105th anniversary of her birth, we are sharing top 10 quotes of Mother Teresa, which always inspire us.
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
3. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
4. Peace begins with a smile.
5. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
6. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
7. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
8. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
9. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
10. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.