With lucrative discounts and ‘Re. 1 Flash Sale’, Xiamoi is ready to stir storms in the Indian market.
Is Xiaomi’s Diwali Sale a Smart Attempt to Win Back Customers for Chinese Goods?
Xiaomi has come a long way since the launching of their first smartphone in 2011. Seeing the increasing bitterness towards Chinese products in India, this Beijing-originated brand is once again ready to establish its roots in Indian markets. Xiaomi’s Diwali sales has already made it to the tabloids in last few days and now, they’ve already inaugurated a live sale on their home website (mi.com), starting from 10 am IST today. To tempt Indian consumers, the company has launched coupons, lucky prices, give-aways, price drops and Re. 1 flash deals on their products. A very smart strategy implemented by Xiaomi brand!
Xiaomi’s Re.1 Flash Sale: Win a Smartphone By Promoting Xiaomi Products on Social Networks
The brand will pitch its smartphones that is Mi Max, Mi 5, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime at discount rates. The scheme is valid for 3 days, starting from 17th October (Monday) up to 19th October (Wednesday).
Other than this, they’re hosting a special ‘Re. 1 Flash Sales’ wherein they’ll be distributing 30 units of Redmi Note 3 (2GB+16GB), Redmi 3S Prime and Mi 4 at flat Re. 1 to a few lucky customers. Consumers selected for this scheme will have to promote company’s products online. The offer will last up to 2pm IST on 19th October.
When and What to Shop For?
- Monday, 17th October: MI Bluetooth speaker and Redmi 3S Prime.
- Tuesday, 18h October: MI Power Bank (20000mAH capacity) and Redmi Note 3.
- Wednesday, 19th October: MI Band 2 and Xiaomi Mi 4.
Smartphones Available on Sale
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and paired with 128 GB inbuilt storage plus 4GB Ram, Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is a tempting version of Mi Max. We already knew the manufacturers were going to launch it in India at Rs. 19,999. What we didn’t know was they’re going to sell it at discount rates. You’ll have to wait for one more day to grab this smartphone online. Even Mi Max (With Snapdragon 650 processor, 3GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage) is available at a discount price of Rs. 13,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note (with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage) will experience a drop of Rs. 1000. It’s available at Rs. 10,999 on sale.
- Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM + 16GB storage), Redmi 3S Prime and Redmi 3S are available at discount rates of Rs 9499, Rs 8499 and Rs 6499 respectively.
- Manufacturers are offering a huge discount of Rs. 3000 on Mi 5. The new price of the product is Rs. 19,999 (at 0% EMI) during Diwali
Discounts on Power Banks, Bluetooth Speakers & Ear Phones
- Mi Power Bank Pro (10,000 mAh) will be available at Rs. 1,999 only. The unit supports two-way Type-C charging up to 18 watts. It’s counter-version Mi Power Bank (20,000 mAh) comes at Rs. 1,899 with a free USB fan.
- The company offers a discount worth Rs. 400 on Mi In-Ear Headphone (available at Rs. 1,399) and Rs. 100 discount on Mi Capsule Earphones (priced at Rs. 899).
- Mi Bluetooth Speaker (270 grams, AUX/Bluetooth/Hands-free input support + 8-hours battery backup) costs Rs. 1,999, with a discount of Rs. 700 on its initial price.
Major Attractions of The Sale
- High performance (310m3/h CADR) Mi Air Purifier up for grabs at Rs. 9,999 only.
- Mi Band 2 time tracker with cutting-edge designs, touch button OLED and improved pedometer algorithm is priced at Rs. 1,999 only.
- Mi Robot Vacuum as lucky draw price, available each day.
- 30% discount on Mi Protect Cover (against accidental and liquid damage).
Other than these, all customers are entitled to win free laptop stickers on all orders, free Xiaomi keychain on orders above Rs. 5,000 and free Mi USB fans on orders above Rs. 15,000. Gamers can participate in GoSmash to win free coupons and devices every day. With so many tempting offers in hand, will Indians live up to their resolution of boycotting Chinese products this month? A tough choice!