COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Oh My India and our service providers collect this following information from and about you:
- Public Information and Posts consist of comments or content that you post to the Oh My India Services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, status, profile information and picture. Public Information and Posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
- Activity Information..When you access and interact with the Oh My India Services, we may collect certain information about those visits. For example, in order to permit your connection to the Oh My India Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Oh My India Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or any other such transactional information from that device.
Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology including cookies) are comprised of small bits of data that often include a de-identified or anonymous unique identifier. Websites, apps and other services send this data to your browser when you first request a web page and then store the data on your computer so that the website can access the information when you make subsequent requests for pages from that particular service. These technologies could also be used to collect and store any information related to your usage of the Oh My India Services, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries that you have run and advertisements that you have seen. If Oh My India wishes to combine your personal information with information we obtain through these technologies in order to determine what messages Oh My India provides to you, we will obtain your express affirmative consent beforehand.
All the third parties that support the Oh My India Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate Oh My India Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. Oh My India does not control such third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties.
Most browsers are set initially to accept cookies, but you can modify your settings accordingly when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. You can consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization which are available through the Oh My India Services.
Information from Other Sources: We may pass on the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our Oh My India Affiliates or business partners.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We use the information we collect from and about you to provide the Oh My India Services and features to you, including: measurement and improvement of Oh My India Services and features; improving your experience with both online and off-line Oh My India Services by delivering such quality content that you will find relevant and interesting, to allow you to comment on content and to provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties.
We can use the information we collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Oh My India Services. Oh My India may make your information available to third party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us in managing or providing the Oh My India Services.
- To contact you. Oh My India may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to the Oh My India Services. If you wish to stop receiving these promotional materials, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications for changes to the Oh My India Services or policies.
- To share with business partners. Oh My India may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
Oh My India uses commercially reasonable and apt administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, any disclosure or modification.
USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information which you have previously provided directly to us, you can easily contact us in the manner prescribed in the relevant section of “CONTACT US”. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly about the information that you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a regular basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails, which you receive.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Sensitive Information: We ask that you should not send, neither disclose any of your sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Oh My India Services, portal or otherwise.