Border farmer Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM) met at the Singhu border on Sunday to decide on upcoming plans, including the November 29 trial. According to a statement from SKM, at a meeting held on Sunday at the Singhu border, it was decided to continue all announcements as planned, even after the media repealed our agricultural policy.
1. “SKM has also decided to continue with all announcements as planned. The next meeting is scheduled for November 27th.
2. SKM asked for more for every public part of the movement to join Lucknow Kisan Mahapanchayat on Monday.
3. KM holds Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Diwas on November 24, Chhotu Ram’s birthday.
4. SKM will host ‘Dilli Border Morche pe Chalo’ on November 26.
5. All Domestic Workers – Sansad Charlo on November 29 in a remote province of Delhi.
SKM will hold a meeting on November 27 to decide on the future policy of regular farm strikes.
The umbrella group, made up of more than 40 professional farmers’ organizations, also celebrates Indian farmers and workers for their “historic victory”. Meanwhile, government officials will agree to repeal our farm law which will be approved on November 24, government funds have announced.
A bill to withdraw the bill is expected at the next winter meeting, which is due to start on November 29.