On the 107th birth anniversary of Mother Teresa, the humanitarian Catholic nun who died on 5 September 1997, is most remembered for serving the poor across the world. Mother Teresa’s devotional work among the poor and dying of India won her the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1979. She was beatified by Pope John Paul II in 2003 as ‘Saint Teresa’.
Here are some of her most inspiring quotes which people find inspiring nearly 20 years after her death.
1. We Will Never Know How Much Just A Simple Smile Can Do.
2. Joy To Be Fruitful, Has To Be Shared.
3. The Best Way To Show Your Gratitude To God And The People Is To Accept Everything With Joy.
4. Faith In Action Is Love, In Action Is Service.
5. Submission For Someone Who Is In Love Is More Than Duty – It Is A Blessedness.